Win a coeliac book!

***WINNERS***
Thank you all for entering! Entrants were allocated a number and randomly drawn using ... some random number generator I Googled. Winning numbers were 6, 1 and 5, which correspond to Jen, Kevin and Kel. Congrats and DM or email your addresses, guys!

-------

(COMPETITION NOW CLOSED)
Competition time, coeliac and gluten-free folks. I’ve got three copies of my coeliac book to give away to readers and followers. No other reason than to celebrate sales recently topping fifteen hundred copies, and to say thanks for stopping by at the blog over the years (all that and because I’ve got too many of them knocking about taking up space …).

Coeliac Disease: What you need to know was released last year and was shortlisted for the Guild of Health Writers health book of the year, 2012. It’s got all the key essentials about testing, diagnosis, labelling, nutrition, health, lifestyle and much more besides, plus it has an extensive resources section. You can learn more about it and see some reviews from bloggers, nutrition experts and other reviewers by clicking here.

To enter:

a/ first, be following me on Twitter, or following as a member of this blog (right hand column, scroll down a bit), or else like my Facebook page;

b/ then, leave a simple comment to this post. Identify yourselves, with your name, preferably with an easy means of contact – give your Twitter handle, the URL of your blog or site if it has a contact form, or your email address if you’re happy to post it. No anonymous entries, please.

Deadline is Sunday 21st October, midnight. I’ll allocate you a number corresponding to the order in which your comment appears, and I’ll use a random number generator to ‘draw’ winners next Monday morning, the 22nd October, and then announce them both here and on Twitter, ask winners to email me their addresses, and I’ll post out books next week.

All the typical T&Cs apply: one entry per person, no cash alternatives and … I’ll no doubt think of others during the week that I've forgotten. If you have a question, please email me through my website: only leave a comment if you are entering.

Other business: Thanks for all your comments to my previous post asking for suggestions to pass to supermarkets for gluten-free, dairy-free and allergy-friendly lunch (and other) options. Hope to get comments out to the relevant bodies this week, and to have responses by sometime in November.

Good luck!

Labels: